Going along with our gumball theme cupcakes from last week, I had Ink Media Design make up this little gumball machine printable. You could use this for a variety of gumball theme birthday party ideas!
Here’s what we did with it:
- Gumball machine printable
- Office dot stickers
1) Allow child to peel and stick the office dots to make “gumballs” on the gumball machine printable.
- Make a pattern with the dots inside the gumball machine.
- Add a 25¢ sticker on the base for the price.
- Laminate the gumball machine printable and use playdough for gumballs like Teach Preschool did.
- Play “Pin the Gumball on the Gumball Machine.”
*Please note: You are free to use the printable for personal use. If you share it on your blog, please link back to this post and don’t upload it to your site. Thanks so much! If you are in need of design services, please check out Sol Photo and Design and tell her I sent you!