This is a fun activity to celebrate your child and draw attention to his name!
- Sugar cookie dough (check out my favorite recipe here)
- Rolling pin
- Alphabet cookie cutters
- Cookie sheet
- Sprinkles or other decorations
1) Roll out the cookie dough.
2) Cut the letters of your names from the dough. Bake according to the recipe/package directions. Cool.
3) Frost the cookies. Decorate!!
My aunt gave us a container of 101 Cookie Cutters one year, and I wondered what in the world I was going to do with them! We’ve loved having them though and have used them for so many different things (from Play-Doh to tracing them to cutting out biscuits and cookies). Our set has numbers, letters, and seasonal cookie cutters.