Have you ever wanted to start a blog? Maybe you have a blog, but you just want to learn how to take it to the next level?
With over 30 contributors, this newly-released eBook is an amazing resource to help you on your blogging journey. Hey, I even contributed to it! A page or two contribution…but a contribution nonetheless!
iBlog was written by bloggers…for bloggers! At almost 400 pages long, it is packed with practical how-to advice and tips you can begin implementing today.
After you read iBlog, you will have answers to these questions.
- How do I take better photos for my blog?
- What is the secret to balancing motherhood and marriage with blogging?
- What is the best way to write a product review?
- What is an elevator pitch and why do I need one?
- How can I make the most of SEO?
- How can I get traffic to my blog and get visitors to subscribe?
- Are link-ups really worth the effort? And where do I find them?
- What is a media kit and how do I create one?
- Is guest posting important?
- How do you hold a Facebook party or Facebook hop?
- What are the insider secrets to using Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook?
- How can I sell my own products or give away freebies on my blog?
- Can I really earn money from affiliate programs?
With almost 400 pages of blogging helps, advice, and strategies, anyone can get their blog up and growing! Also, be sure to check out the table of contents to find a complete list of the chapters! I’m so excited about this book!!