I can hardly believe that I’ve been blogging at MotherhoodOnADime.com for two years today!! I don’t think I’ve ever stuck with any hobby or job for two years….especially one that requires so much time!!
Some of you have been with me from the beginning. You’ve seen me clear the clutter (embarrassing!), make a mom mission statement, set up my home management binder, share about freezer cooking, organize my craft and school supplies, share tons of simple activities for kids, run a half-marathon and become more intentional about setting goals each year.
You’ve also seen how unperfect I really am! I’ve failed at goals, shared about my struggle with postpartum depression, struggled to lose (and then regain) the same stinking five pounds, shared a little bit about losing my dad and how to help others through grief, and tried to be honest with you about my life…
On the other hand, some of you are just joining me! And I say welcome! I always like to know a little bit more about a blogger when I read her blog, so if you’re interested, you can read a little bit about me here, here, or here.
Because it’s my two-year blogging anniversary, I have some pretty fun giveaways going on! Make sure you visit each post and find out how to either enter or get your freebies!
- $50 Amazon.com Gift Card Giveaway
- 3-Month FULL (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) Subscription to eMeals
- Three copies of Desperate: Hope for the Mom Who Needs to Breathe
- FREE Download of Learning Bags, Boxes, and Baskets for Facebook Fans
- FREE Home Management Binder Printables for Email Subscribers (free again due to popular demand!)