Free Summer Bucket List Printable
Whew! We have just one week of school left, and I’m ready to be finished!! The girls and I have gotten a little ahead of ourselves…and started brainstorming and compiling ideas for a Summer Bucket List! If you aren’t familiar with this, it’s simply a list of fun ideas we want to do this summer. Here is out list from last year.
If you are interested in making your own, read on to see how you can get a “Summer Bucket List” printable!
FREE Summer Activities for Kids
I’ve also had several emails and comments asking me if I would post another Summer Fun calendar to go along with the activities I shared during the 101 Days of Summer Fun for Kids series! To that end, I’ve made two calendars for this summer, added the Summer Bucket List printable, and made them all available for Facebook friends!
Included in the Summer Fun for Kids printable pack:
- June 2014 activity calendar
- July 2014 activity calendar
- Summer Bucket List printable
PLEASE READ this to understand where to find the calendars and printable Summer Bucket pages———->
To get your downloads, there are THREE options.
1) You can “Like” my Motherhood on a Dime Facebook page. Look for this Welcome photo (it’s in between the photos and number of page likes–if you can’t see it, try on a regular computer as it doesn’t show up on a phone or tablet screen):
Click it, and you’ll find the download link for your free Summer Fun Pack!
2) If you aren’t into deals as much and would rather “Like” my new Homeschooling on a Dime page, you can get them there, too! Look for the same “Welcome” picture. You must be on a computer (and not a tablet or phone) to see it.
I hope you enjoy! Here’s to a fun summer!!!