My Top 10 Most Popular Posts from 2014
1) FREE 2014 – 2015 Calendar Binder Printables – The updates to these are always a favorite and seem to be pinned on Pinterest quite a bit (and I’m grateful for that!)
2) Home Management Binder Printables – I guess everyone needs a little help with home management (myself included), so these were the top most shared/pinned post. You can get the 2015 printables free for a few more days here.
3) Frozen Birthday Party Ideas – My girls are Frozen crazy, and I’ve done two Frozen birthday parties so far. You can find a list of Frozen party ideas from around the web on this post.
4) Glowing Blacklight Experiment – This was such a fun party idea and the girls still talk about it!
5) Cooking with Kids: Muddy Buddies – This was one of my favorite summer recipes to take as a snack to swim meets.
6) Anna and Elsa Cake Tutorial – I love to make fun cakes for birthdays, and since we love everything Frozen, I knew we had to try these!
7) DIY Kerplunk Game for Kids – We love games around here and were inspired by the book 101 Kids Activities to make this.
8) Grinch Kabobs – These were a fun treat brought to our church Christmas party.
9) Free Printable Homeschool Planner Pages – These are the pages I’m using this year for my homeschool planner, and I share them for free with subscribers to Homeschooling on a Dime.
10) Learning about the 50 States – We’re studying the states this year, so this post is a big round-up of freebies, printables, and resources to help!